We are seeking full-stack software engineers with the ability to design and build highly scalable, extensible platforms and applications. Our team is in the early stages of a large-scale platform build out. Our cloud native technology stack includes Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, React / Redux / Apollo.
As part of our product development culture, our developers innovate, work hard, have fun and share ideas regularly. Developers work closely with our product managers and other team members, and are responsible for seeing their product features or project through the full development life cycle. We are focused on building the best procurement platform in the world. We are motivated by sales attainment and tackling challenges in delivery.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members on technical design and problem solving to come up with compelling solutions to problems.
- Use a pragmatic approach to developing high quality software that sails through the QA process.
- Participate in all aspects of implementation for features from design to development, deployment to production, and support and maintenance.
- Expertise in object-oriented design and development, object-oriented patterns and modern Java language concepts.
- Modern, hands-on Java development with the Spring Framework and related web technologies, and cloud native configurations
- Experience with relational databases (RDBMS) such as MS SQL Server or MySQL.
- Experience with front-end technologies/frameworks.
- Experience implementing client-side views with responsive design CSS frameworks, such as bootstrap.
- Experience working on teams using agile development techniques.
- Drive and flexibility to roll up your sleeves and work hard (and have fun) in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Local to Blue Ash, OH
Nice to Have
- Experience with enterprise level search, search-related concepts, and open-source search technology
- Experience with eProcurement and B2B Integration a plus.
- Experience with document-oriented NoSQL solutions a definite plus.
- Experience with server-side (maven) and client-side (webpack, yarn) build tools/workflows.
Why join Aquiire?
Our mission is to improve the way businesses interact among themselves to deliver a better experience for their employees, suppliers and customers. Armed with our own leading edge SaaS technologies and a relentless culture of questioning the status quo, we find novel ways to gain additional benefits beyond current eCommerce processes and infrastructure.
We are entrepreneurial problem solvers and technology professionals. We are committed to delivering superior expertise and service to customers around the world by continually developing leading-edge technologies and implementing new approaches to solving their business challenges.
Innovation begins with our people. Be part of our dynamic, fast-paced company where your creative contributions will make an immediate impact.